EMPLOYMENT & EXPERIENCE
2015 Burrinja Cultural Centre
- Delivered Artist Talk to audience about artworks in Linked by Landscape exhibition
2006 -15 Living & Learning in Pakenham (formerly Cardinia)
- ‘Painting with Acrylics’ Instructor - Adult Education tutor
2014-15 Life Drawing for Cardinia (volunteer)
- Organised Life Drawing Sessions weekly at Living Learning Pakenham
2014 Living Learning in Pakenham
- Judged Annual Art Prize and presented awards (Theme: Home)
Bona Vista Primary School
- Judged Annual Student Art Awards
Arc Yinnar StudiosWaterless Lithography Workshop with Annie and
- participated in 3 day workshop to learn new printmaking technique
2013 Drouin Ficifolia Festival Art Exhibition
- Art Exhibition curator and coordinator at new venue of Drouin Community Chambers.
Warburton Art Centre
- Judged Visage Art Award for Portraiture and presented awards.
Living Learning in Pakenham
- Judged Annual Art Prize and presented awards (Theme: Change)
2012 Bass Coast Shire Council
- Judged finalists in Bass Coast Acquisitive Art Exhibition 2012 and presented awards.
2011 Federation Square Melbourne
- Participated in Artist talks as part of Emergence - Art on the Move project
Arc Yinnar Burlesque Life Model Workshop with Morgan Waiyanni
- Participated in 4 day workshop to increase drawing skills
2010 NarNarGoon Primary School
- Delivered Artist talk and showed paintings to Grade 6 students (voluntary)
2007 Meeniyan Art Gallery
- Delivered tutorial about paintings to public audience (filmed for Bass Shire)
2004-06 Drouin PS Ficifolia Festival
– 18th & 19th Annual Art Show President/Co-ordinator – Volunteer Experience.
- Co-ordinated Sponsorship, Cataloguing, hanging 400+ artworks each year. (Record
2000-01 Cardinia Community Cultural Centre and Burrinja Gallery – Volunteer Experience
- Receptionist, front desk help and secretarial assistant.
1999 Monash University, Churchill, VIC. – Demonstration of printing techniques
- Received Certificate of Appreciation for contribution made during Open Day 1999.
1998-99 Monash University, Churchill, VIC – Volunteer Experience
- Organised and coordinated Visarts Club and Life Drawing Club.
1989 Dandenong TAFE College.
- Delivered a tutorial and slide review to visual arts students.
1989 Travelled and painted through Flinders Ranges and Alice Springs, NT.
1988... Established studio and commenced practicing as Artist
Attended Studio Art classes of Merv Moriarty in Healesville 1988-89.
1987 Shire of Lillydale, Montrose Town Centre, Montrose,VIC - Part-time Assistant
- Assistant coordinator of visual art/craft exhibitions at Montrose Town Centre.
1986 Ceramic Mural, Benalla, VIC - Volunteer Experience
- Participation in community arts project, supervised by Judy Lorraine and David
1986-87 Shire of Lillydale, Lilydale, VIC - Administrative Officer
- Organisation, production and reporting the outcome of a Youth Needs Discussion
Forum & Paper,
- assistant production of a Youth Employment Issues video
- Administrative duties.
1985 Education Department – Silvan Primary School - Integration Aid – Temporary
- Assisted with one-on-one support for integrating children with mild learning disabilities
1983–9 Education Department - Gruyere, Silvan and Yellingbo Primary Schools
- Clerical Assistant – Part-time
- Responsible for keeping all financial records, including banking, monthly balance
School Council and the district Mobile Area Resource Centre, preparing annual statements
receipts / expenditure for Audit, typing and clerical duties including organisation
room and Library.